Plews & Edelmann
When Eric Edelmann founded the automotive products company that bears his name in Chicago in 1909, his product line consisted of a battery tester and push-pull control cables.
Some years later he began manufacturing anti-freeze testers, automotive brass fittings and general products.
The 70’s brought the addition of the Plews division and their lube equipment and air line products to the Edelmann family. Plews Manufacturing and Sales Corporation was originally founded by R.G. Plews in 1927.
Today, Plews & Edelmann is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of automotive parts and tools sold to the vast majority of mass merchant and retail auto parts stores and wholesale automotive parts and industrial distribution outlets, worldwide.